Find a location to get vaccinated
Find a location and book an appointment to get vaccinated. You can also try using the state's vaccine finder website to find clinics convenient to your location:
- Click the icon in the top left with the arrow to view a list of locations
- Click on a map pin for hours, contact information, and sign up details
- Fill out your Self Attestation form and be prepared to present it at your appointment
- Red star: Mass Vaccination Sites (high volume, large venue sites)
- Green star: General Vaccination Sites (healthcare locations)
- Blue star: General Vaccination Sites (pharmacy/grocery locations)
- Yellow star: Local Vaccination Sites (open to select cities/towns)
When scheduling an appointment for your second dose, please be sure you are scheduling through the same vaccination site as your first dose and follow their process for signing up for dose two.
If you have general questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, you can try reviewing the state's frequently asked questions page for more information.
Board of Health Members
The mission of the Ware Board of Health is to address public health needs, protect and improve the health and quality of life in the community, offer education resources and promulgate and enforce local, state and national regulations as required by law.
The objective of the Board of Health is to assure effective and deliverable public health programs, services and regulations. To do so, the Board provides timely response, collaborates with other local town departments, neighboring communities, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH), the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MDEP), businesses, academic institutions and other professional organizations. Staff and Board members keep current on the latest advances in public health science, current policy-making trends and emerging public health needs in the community.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary duties of the Board of Health center on enforcing the provisions of the State Sanitary and Environmental Codes under the jurisdiction of the Board of Health.