Useful Links for Business

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify
Doing Business in Ware
South Street School reuse Survey

Business Development

Permits, Forms & Fees

Useful Resources

Applications for Events
One-Day Liquor License
Special Event
Toll Road

Attention Employers!  The Summer Jobs & Beyond program is seeking employers in the Ware region to provide jobs for 16-18 year-old youth this summer.  All wages, tax, and workers comp are covered by this USDOL grant through Community Action and the Franklin Hampshire Regional Employment Board, so hosting a job is FREE to you!  Increase your capacity to tackle extra work this summer, while providing a young person in your community a chance to build skills and a resume.  Jobs can run for 6 weeks from July 5th - August 25th and can range from 15-35 hours per week.  Go to and click on the link to become an employer site.  Need more information? Contact Rebecca Jacobson, Employer Liaison, or 413-774-7028 ext. 794.