Welcome to the WARE POLICE DEPARTMENT CITIZENS ONLINE REPORTING SYSTEM. If this is an Emergency please call 9-1-1.
Please carefully read below to determine if our online reporting system is right for you. If it is, the system will allow you to submit a report immediately for review. It will also allow you to print a copy of the report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- Did this incident occur outside the Town of Ware?
- Did this incident occur in the Quabbin Reservoir Reservation?
- Do you know the suspect? A person is a known suspect when you or someone else knows the identity or location of the person(s) who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.
- Is there evidence that could lead to the identification of a suspect?
- Was your home broken into?
- Were you or a member of your family physically assaulted?
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online.
If you answered YES to any of the questions, you cannot use this system to file a report online.
- If you incident is an Emergency, call 9-1-1.
- If Non-Emergency call 413-967-3571.
- If Non-Emergency and occurred in the Quabbin Reservoir Reservation call Massachusetts State Police at 413-323-7561.
After Filing Online
Upon Completion of our Online Reporting System process you will:
- See "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number and have the ability to print a copy of the police report for your records.
- Please note that all cases filed online will be reviewed. Upon review, you may be contacted if further investigation of your case is needed. If your report is rejected during our online review process, you will receive an email detailing the reason for the rejection.
- Filing a False Police Report is a crime and will be prosecuted.
Using the Ware Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):