Mission Statement: Providing technical support & training, network infrastructure planning & administration and information technology expertise for the successful day to day operations of the Town of Ware's data, applications & business systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Information Technology office is located on the first floor of the Town Hall. This office supports systems located at the Town Hall as well as the Fire Station, Police Station, Senior Center and the multiple locations of the Department of Public Works.
Currently we service approximately 70 individual users and 85 Computers and Servers; of which require support for Email, File services, Data storage, Applications; which include payroll, budget, tax assessment, licensing, billing, accounting and GIS. The core functions of the Information Technology group are:
- Network Architecture & Administration (Exchange, Domain, Data, Print, Anti-Virus/Spam)
- IT Helpdesk (Computer repair & refurbishment, New User configuration, Training
- Server configurations, imaging & backup
- PC update / antivirus maintenance
- Service Contract & Budget management